Saturday, January 26, 2008

Putting my house on the market

Hi everyone. I am putting my house on the market soon and just wanted to keep everyone informed. I am hoping to get it sold within a couple of months and start renting an apartment downtown. I've finally gotten to the point in my life where I don't want roommates (not to say I don't treasure the friendship of the two guys who share the house with me now).

On a completely unrelated note, Jenny and I went to the Tandoor (or maybe it's Tandoori) Grill last night for dinner. This is an Indian restaurant that is in the same place Bombay Express used to be (Mom, this is the Indian place that we ate at a while ago).

1 comment:

Fat Dad said...

It'll be sad that you are no longer so close to Mandi and Mike but I'm sure you'll be enjoying the equity you get out of the house.